Hello POA Style Followers,
It has been a long week with much to blog about.
- Rumours that LVMH may take over Hermès... Thoughts?
- Galliano is out. Has had a huge amount of press surrounding his obscene comments the past few days, what will happen of him?
Gallianos last show started with a speech from Dior's President and Chief Executive Mr. Sidney Toledano. Attendance to his last show was high as though people wanted to witness the closing of a chapter for Dior.
- Viktor and Rolf PFW A/W 11/12, Inspired by the devil?
- Sonia Rykiel surprises us with her A/W collection.
- The Jean Paul Gaultier collection is STUNNING to say the least.
- My favorite picture from Paris Fashion Week is Lady Gaga modelling for Thierry Mugler.
- Spanish based retailer Hakei has expanded to France! I see big things happening here, keep a close eye on this brand.
- COS STORES will open its doors in Spain.
Thats all for now folks, Keep checking in.